20070918

Hey all..it’s been a long, long time since I posted anything here. 13 months, to be exact. So because of the fine persuasive skills of my dearest buds (mostly, Chun Yee & Huey Wen), I’ve decided to revive my blog.

First things first..in my last post, I mentioned my uncle was going to work in Afghanistan. Well he didn’t in the end. Thanks to my mum..haha. She made a big fuss and demanded my uncle change his mind. So that’s it then.

Well..the drum lessons haven’t been going so well. I’m sticking to the basic knowledge of how to play it. Anything beyond that means I have to go for a surgical operation to disconnect the nerves that connects my hands and legs since I have absolutely no way of making my hands & legs move at different beats. But obviously that would kill me so that it then.

Now for a few updates..still studying in UUM. Next semester will be my last..woohoo! Can’t believe it though. Seems time has a way of just whizzing past me without warning. Going out into the real world soon. Scary but it’s a part of life that we all must go through.

Oh yes..I’m taking Spanish this sem. It’s been fun so far. Those long-ago times of watching Spanish soap operas are paying off. Can easily understand the words. Spanish verbs are difficult though. But somehow I’m coping well in this class. Had a presentation the other day. Our group did a short skit. We were so scared cos it is after all a foreign language but it turned out ok. Not great but ok. It did bring back memories of my acting days way back in Standard 5. Sigh..those were good times.

Have been missing my friends a lot lately especially Chin, Huey, Jo-Ann, Choo & Ee May. It’s been ages since I last saw Chin. Met Jo & Choo in KL about a month back. What fun it was seeing them even if it was only for a few hours. Managed to gossip like crazy. Miss you guys!!


If u guys have been checking out my friendster profile, you would know that I have a baby cousin who is now 4 months old. Her name is Neha and she’s the cutest thing ever! Chubby and expressive, she’s pee-ed on me more times than I care to remember. Because of her, I’ve learnt to change nappies, the correct way to bathe babies and other ‘mummy’ lessons..haha.


Also have been missing my cousin, Shireen. Had loads of fun in KL with her. We shopped like mad. Haha..can only go mad like this with her. She can totally entice me to spend money in shoes and clothes! My mum’s always worried when the both of us are together..funny mum. We even went to watch the fireworks in Putrajaya then it was satay kajang..oooh it was so super good! Those times are still fresh in my head..love u!

Chin called me the other day. She had an extra ticket to Chris Daughtry’s concert in Singapore this Thursday. She asked me to join her. Was so excited! But a horrible thought then came to my head..is my passport still valid? A quick calculation told me the horrid truth. Yep..it had indeed expired. Still not very convinced, I quickly called my mum to ask her. She confirmed that it has been 5 years since our last trip overseas. What a total let down!! Badly wanted to go for that. Chris is so super hot..plus I have a thing for bald guys (think Lex Luthor in Smallville)..hehe. Only if they look good with it, of course. So now Chin’s taking Wan Yean to the concert. Sigh..sad sad sad.

These are some of the pics of the things I’ve been up to lately. Just so you’re all up-to-date about my life..adios for now


Baby Neha

Neha & her mama




the fireworks in Putrajaya (sorry, pic's not so good)



















































4 Comments:

At 7:19 AM , Blogger CY said...

Welcome back!

Aw too bad about Chris' concert. How come Chin didn't inform you earlier lah? Lucky WY.

This is a good update! Very comprehensive :P

 
At 3:08 AM , Blogger Celest said...

oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat about ME!?!?!?!?!?!..... boo hoooooooo.... forget about me liao...... NVM.... hmmmph!!!! hehehehe....
no la... still sayang u.... :P

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger CY said...

Where's the cbox? Where's the cbox?

Yalah, how can you forget Celest hor? :P

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Lizzie said...

hey celest..of course i miss u 2 la.how could i not????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home