20060711

Here I am back again after 5 days in UUM. Moved into a new room, am roommate-less & loving it!!

These few days have been hectic for me as I've got to add/drop subjects and believe me, this is no easy task...sigh...my brains felt like they were gonna explode yesterday when Aruna & I went all over the Communications & Modern Languages Faculty trying to add a couple of subjects which were already fully taken. Don't know why this always happens to me..I always register my subjects early yet it is all in vain. So come every semester I have to run around begging lecturers to let me in their already full class. And as always Aruna & I end up taking a paper which we're actually supposed to take in our 5th sem..sigh (again).

Well all that's over now. Finished adding my subjects and may I say that I have a horrible time-table. Have 4 classes consecutively for 1 1/2 hours each (which makes a total of 6 hours) every Mondays and Wednesdays (God help me!). On top of that, all these classes are at exactly the same lecture hall which can be compared to the Antartica, if you know what I mean. Dear Ee May has told me to wear the complete gear-sweater, mittens, scarf, socks, gloves and goodness knows what else.REALLY!!

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Blogger CY said...

Best wishes for the new semester!!

Now your next mission is to find out how to trip Antartica's air-conditioning circuit =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home