20060425

It over...FINALLY

Hey peeps!! It's over, yup it's really over for me. FINALS are over!!! Think I did quite badly in my last paper, Communication Tech but at this point, I'm not gonna worry bout it. Got 2 months of hols 2 think bout..oooh can't wait.

I have my hols all planned out di..haha. Having my Church's commitee planning retreat this weekend. So al my frens from UUM wil be here for 2 days full of fun..yay!! Then will be going Cameron Highlands for Camp Cameron for 3 weeks. I'm really looking forward to it. Gonna eet lots of new people, get to learn how to be a better Christian( really need to grow, you know)..it's gonna be sooo cool!

Then in June, Chin & I plan to have a few sleepovers during World Cup time so we can watch it together..can't wait for that oso. Can't wait for everyone to come back and just hang out, yack the whole day(and night) away..sigh..come back faster la people.

Can't believe I'll be going into y 3rd sem soon..time really flew so fast...sigh.looking forward to the day when i can bully unsuspecting juniors..hahahahahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home