20060611




Have been so bored at home...my uncles, aunts & cousins went back last week. Went out with Jojo & Sze-Lyn-that was fun. We walked & walked. Went into at least a dozen shops in Gurney & made fools of ourselves..well, at least Jojo did of herself anyway..hehe.

Later at night, met Chin & Ee May for dinner. Then Jo-Ann & Ai Choo came also & we sat at Gurney drive just talking..that was so nice considering the fact that I hadn't seen them for a month prior to that..

The next morning met Swee Kit for a dim sum breakfast...sigh.I'm putting on soo much of weight di...sigh..

Haven't gone out since then except to church..at laest I'll be going out later to watch 'Cars'..sigh..then it will be boredom as usual..

Last Tuesday, went to the beach with my family..went on a boat-ride..that was fun although wished it could have been longer.Saw an eagle flying over the boat.But it was nice just spending time with cousin and all..my mom was absolutely terrified cos she has this weird thing about water..sigh.

3 Comments:

At 7:22 AM , Blogger Huey Wen said...

sounds busy to me..

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger CY said...

How come you're bored with all the fun things you do?

Cars is great!! :)

Guess I'll pass on tomorrow's game though. I've become a noctural animal.

hehehe

 
At 12:41 AM , Blogger Josephine said...

U had to add i made a fool of myself la...cis... =)

Hehehehe...hows are yous my dear MAMA?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home