20060222

Missing You All


My life revolves around my friends..seriously. All of us in a group are like one big family and I love each and every one of them to death...This is them up there. From left: Jo-Ann, me, Chin, Huey Wen, Ee May, Celest and Ai Choo

Jo-Ann's studying Bio in UM. She's one silly goose..haha.Love teasing her cos she so funny when she defensive. She eats really fast, too. Meal times always turn into a race between Jo-Ann and me but sadly, she still remains undefeated. But boy, can we both talk! If you put both of us together, we can just yack the day (and night!) away. Only God knows what we talk about! Phone conversations with Jo-Ann can last up to 3 hours long, much to my parents' dismay.

Then there's Chin, the nicest of the lot. Se's studying communications in NUS. Really miss her to bits as she's the one I run to with my problems. Really miss her advices and logical way of putting everything into perspective.

Huey Wen's studying nanotechnology in Australia. She'll be leaving this Friday after a 3- month break. She's my partner-in-crime. We do all the evil stuff together ( like gossiping and plotting to annoy someone else)..haha. But we annoy each other more! We always look for things to irritate each other with and that's what really makes us so close. Can talk to her for hours too. She has this really weird way of cheering me up but somehow it just does the trick. And oh yes, she's so jealous cos her sister said I'm gonna be real famous in the future...haha.Don't worry, I'll always remember the little people even when I'm famous.

Ee May is studying Engineering Physic in USM. She's the shortest in our group..haha(sorry, May!). But she's also the most talented one. Sh's really creative and quite a perfectionist in everything she does. She's the only one among us who's studying in Penang so whenever I go back for the weekend, she's the one I always see. She's so dependable and really caring in her own way. She does't show it but she does little things to show that she cares. We love terrorrising Jo-Ann together! Good ol' Ee May.

Celest just left for New Zealand the other day where she's studying Engineering. Celest is great at giving advice too although some of it are pretty wacky to go along with. One thing about her is that she never holds a grudge. She forgets pretty quickly any wrongdoings. She's really crazy and quite lovable.

Ai Choo's studying with Jo-Ann in UM. She's like the big sister of the group, maybe because she's the oldest of us all ( by a few months). She's the practical one and has her head on her shoulders. She's the one who often tries to calm or over-excited group in some instances. But sometimes she surprises us by being as every bit as crazy as the rest of us if not more!

Thanks for being such great friends, guys. Missing you all loads here...until we meet again, God bless you all. To Huey, come back soon ya and don't forget to sms me!! Love you all..*hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home