20060115

Yippee!!!

Hi...I’m back again! What a wonderful week this has been. I went back home!!! For 2 days only la but it was still amazing. Got to spend time with my family as well as my friends. Brought home a couple of my friends from UUM as they wanted to see Penang guided by yours truly…hehe. It was great bringing my UUM friends and my home friends together. Thought it would be awkward at first but they got along fine.

Went to watch Cheaper By The Dozen 2…my first movie in weeks! The movie was great but then again, I’m a sucker for comedies especially romantic and family based comedies, so of course I thought it was great.

Mom cooked all my favourite food in those few days (God bless her!) which was a big welcome after suffering from diarrhea for the few weeks after every single meal in UUM. Lost weight in the first 2 weeks so when I went home, mom decided that I needed some feeding. But now since I came back, diarrhea is also back…so sad. Don’t know what the cause is. Can’t be that the food is dirty coz I have eaten dirtier food in Penang and I never suffered from diarrhea then. SIGH

Now on to something that has been in the newspaper for too long-this Elie Youssef Najem business. I find the whole issue so dumb that I don’t really know what to say..haha. I mean, come on there must be other news to report other than about this guy who seems to crave for attention, claiming he’s a prince, that he is an heir to a billion dollar empire and also all sorts of other absurdities! It’s becoming totally out of control, the way this thing has been handled. The news is turning into a laughing-stock. I really think that the media should work harder to report news that are really worthy and not create a great upheaval about this man…seriously!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home